NAMC’s Annual Work / Life Conference
National Association of Mothers’ Centers is hosting their 17th annual Work / Life Conference on Friday, November 2, 2012. This event has been hosted every year so that employers and employees can explore issues in the work / life integration arena. Each year, nationally recognized experts share their insights into how workplace flexibility and family-friendly policies make good business sense.
Join NAMC this year for an informative series of presentations and workshops designed to explore: the elements of work/life success as shared by industry leaders; benefits of an educated workforce; the impact of the upcoming electins; important options for caregiver; and much more to help you motivate, educate and innovate at home and at work.
- Financial Navigation – Guidelines for Managing Your Financial Life with Susan Ganz
- What to Expect When You’re Expecting An Election… with Ann Shields, Kimberly Dobson
- Boosting Your Employee’s Confidence and Personal Safety with Lidia Szczepanowski, Esq.
- Lost Knowledge: What is the Cost? with Gail Trugman–Nikol
- Aging Parents: What Working Caregivers Need to Know with Jennifer B. Cona Esq., Melissa Negrin-Wiener, Esq.
- The Efficacy of Drug and Alcohol Testing with Christine Herzlinger
Date: Friday, November 2, 2012
Time: 8:30AM – 4:00PM
Location: Crest Hollow Country Club, Woodbury, NY
For more information, contact Ellen Kramer at 516-939-6667, ext. 104 or firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also register online here.